In today’s volatile economic climate, a gold investment can be one of the smartest strategies for planning your future.
In recent years, many investors – from ordinary working Americans to experienced traders – have seen their retirement savings virtually vanish during the recession.
No matter what your current age, if you had money tied up in traditional stocks and bonds, then you already know how frustrating it can be to see those investments plummet at the drop of a hat.
- Volatile stock markets can erase large chunks of your savings with little warning, due to numerous factors that you have no control over.
- Even the so-called “safest” types of bonds and mutual funds were not immune to the far-ranging effects of the Great Recession.
- Many soon-to-be-retirees were forced to push back their retirement date and continue working.
- Those who worked and saved their entire lives took major hits to their retirement accounts, forcing them to make tough decisions for their families and businesses.
- Even as stock markets have rebounded, continued economic uncertainty could lead to more volatility in the coming years. This is causing many people to close out all their investments for cash savings only – but this may NOT be a sound retirement planning strategy.
For these reasons and many others, now is the perfect time to consider a gold investment.
Investing in gold or other precious metals could be the strategy you need to diversify your portfolio, protect your savings, and ensure a worry-free financial future.
By partnering with the right precious metal specialists, you’ll have several different options to choose from, and a team of experts who can make sure that your gold investment is perfectly aligned with your financial goals.
Why A Gold Investment?
Diversification of Your Portfolio
As any financial advisor will tell you, diversification is the key to a well-built investment portfolio. If you put all your eggs in one basket, then you run a very high risk of losing everything if the investment goes bad.
But true diversification doesn’t simply mean choosing a few different types of stocks or mutual funds. It means spreading your investments into different types of markets. A gold investment, or similar investment in precious metals, can give your portfolio the diversification it needs to protect your savings against the volatility of other markets.
Preservation of Wealth
To plan a truly carefree retirement – without worry of debt or working for the rest of your life – then you need a strategy to preserve (and grow) your wealth. In other words, you want to be able to live tomorrow as you do today – or ideally even better.
For decades, gold investments have been used by investors of all ages and experience to protect their savings and plan for a better future. Gold and other precious metals are stable, liquid assets that have continued to increase in value over the years, and have helped millions reach their long-term financial goals.
Hedge Against Inflation and the Declining Dollar
As a finite resource, gold is an excellent strategy for hedging against inflation. The important thing to remember when making a gold investment is that you are not just protecting your worth with the increasing value of gold alone. You are also protecting against the declining value of the dollar.
The value of the dollar has declined considerably over the last decade. Even if your traditional stock investments were not affected by declining stock markets, you still lost purchasing power as the dollar declined. Precious metals, however, tend to hold value above inflation and even increase as the dollar declines.
Planning for Your Future
A lot of uncertainty still surrounds the global economy, which can influence stock markets as well as the value of the U.S. dollar. Some have even speculated that the U.S. dollar may collapse completely, which would have drastic effects on every American.
No matter what your age or current investment strategy, there is no better time to start preparing for your future than right now. Investing in precious metals can protect your hard-earned money and allow you to preserve your worth and lifestyle into retirement.
Your Gold Investment Options
When you invest in gold, you’ll have several options to help you reach your specific financial goals:
- Precious Metals IRAs – Precious metals IRAs are gold investments that enable you to enjoy all the tax benefits of a retirement account – without the anxiety associated with investments in other volatile markets. A gold-backed IRA helps you safeguard your retirement funds, and you can rollover all or a portion of your 401(k) and IRA accounts into physical gold possession.
- Gold Bullion Bars & Coins – Gold bullion bars and coins are an extremely liquid investment and a great way to preserve your wealth. Value is based primarily on weight, as bullion has no numismatic value.
- Numismatic Coins – Minted prior to 1933, numismatic coins are not valued only based on their precious metals content – as are bullion coins and bars – but also based on their condition and scarcity.
What’s Right For You? Birch Gold Can Help
Birch Gold Group will help you determine if a gold investment is right for you. With offices around the globe, we have unmatched expertise in the gold market and we can identify the right opportunities for your situation and goals – without sales pitches or high pressure.
We will listen to your needs, answer any questions you have, and educate you on your options, including gold bullion, numismatic coins and gold-backed IRAs.
As an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, we are known for our exemplary customer service and client satisfaction. Whether you’re a first-time gold buyer or an experienced investor, we are happy to go over all your options and provide you with superior service, as well as a customized investment plan.
If you are ready to diversify your portfolio and have financial peace of mind, call Birch Gold today at (800) 355-2116.