IRA ApprovedFollowing in the footsteps of the internationally acclaimed Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin, the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) commissioned in 2017 its next coin to commemorate the nation's maples: the 1/4 oz Pure Gold Twin Maples coin. The fixed-mintage coin, which features a reverse proof finish, brings together the commemorative and bullion coin programs of the Mint. It can truly be a great addition for many savings portfolios or coin collections. Just like its predecessor, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, the obverse of the Gold Twin Maples coin features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse pays tribute to the maple leaf, which many people around the world associate with Canada and its people. Designed by Celia Godkin, this particular coin features a type of maple that is native to Canada, the sugar maple (Acer saccharum). SPECIAL FEATURES
- Approved for placement in a Precious Metals IRA.
- The gold coin features a beautiful reverse proof finish on a brilliant relief against a frosted background.
- Contains two unique features for cutting-edge security in the coin field, which includes precise radial lines and a micro engraved laser maple leaf.
- A striking addition to any portfolio of coins.
- Has a unique 1/4 oz weight featuring a $10 CAD denomination.
To learn more about Gold Twin Maples coins and to get current pricing, please call us at (800) 355-2116.