Following the popularity of its 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin, in 2017, the Royal Canadian Mint commissioned the natural evolution of its trademark coin: the 2 oz Silver Twin Maples coin
The fixed-mintage coin merges elements of commemorative and bullion coin programs of the Royal Canadian Mint, making it a great addition to either a collection or portfolio.
Similar to the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
, the obverse features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The reverse is designed by Celia Godkin and pays tribute to the maple leaf, long recognized around the world as a symbol of Canada, its people and the land itself. This particular coin pays tribute to a species of maple that is native to Canada: the sugar maple (Acer saccharum).
- Approved for placement in a Precious Metals IRA.
- The silver coin features a beautiful reverse proof finish on a brilliant relief against a frosted background.
- Contains two unique features for cutting-edge security in the coin field, which includes precise radial lines and a micro engraved laser maple leaf.
- A striking addition to any portfolio of coins.
- Has a unique 2 oz weight featuring a $10 CAD denomination.
To learn more about Silver Twin Maples coins and to get current pricing, please call us at (800) 355-2116.